Thursday, December 12, 2013

December 12, 2013

Alright, the beta reads are in and so are the edits.  Have made my corrections and had one beta re-read it... she loved it!  Waiting to hear back from two other betas, and, if all looks good, I will be posting on Amazon later today.  :)

As I was doing my edits, I realized that the story line I had originally mapped out would be changing... or, perhaps is still in the air.  I want to give my readers what they want, and by creating a series, I can adjust events to their liking, as long as they provide the feedback.  Guess it makes it almost like a TV show... give people something to look forward to all week?

Anyway, the dye has been cast.  I have uploaded book one of Thicker than Blood to Amazon, Literotica and Smashwords... setting the price as permafree.  My goal by doing this is to get my name out there.  Being a new author, I need to make a name and get some reviews.

Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment